You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re committed to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Bellevue
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Establish and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.